Want to install Whatsaap on Laptop/Computer?
Are you looking for a method which will help you to install WhatsApp on your Laptop, PC? If yes then read this article to find out about one of the easiest methods for downloading and installing Whatsapp on laptop or pc
WhatsApp is currently world’s fastest growing social networking app with more than 1 billion users. Thanks to its superb awesome features it has become one of the most popular apps in the world. Most of the people will find it helpful if WhatsApp introduces a desktop application like the mobile app.
Currently, WhatsApp supports most of modern mobile OS (operating systems), but there is no Official WhatsApp application for Computer. Although there is something called WhatsApp Web, it’s not the app, so if you are looking to use the WhatsApp App on your PC then follow this guide below.
For installing WhatsApp on PC, we will use something called android emulator software, for those people who don’t know anything about android emulator can read this post on Wikipedia. Android emulators are like software which are build so that they can run android games on windows or mac computers.
You can run any Android app or game on your computer using the Android emulator software. Now I am going to show you how to install whatsaap on laptop or pc.
1. Download bluestacks
- Double click on the app to install BlueStacks app.
- Wait for some time to complete the installation process.
- Soon installation finishes off. Open BlueStacks app to run android apps on your laptop.
- After that download whatsaap.
Things to keep in mind before Installing BlueStacks:
- You should have internet connection for installing the app.
- You should have high speed internet connection for downloading and installing. If speed is low it takes much time to install blueStacks app.
- RAM size of 2 GB- recommended. Minimum requirement is RAM-1 GB.
- If you system has Graphic card it is preferable(Not important).